Board Member 1: He could have opened the window.
Board Member 2: Waring Hudsucker never did anything the easy way.
Board Member 3: (weeping) Why? Why did he do it? Everything was going so well
Sidney J. Mussburger: What am I, a head shriker. Maybe the man was unhappy?
Board Member 3: He didn’t look unhappy.
Board Member 4: He didn’t look rich.
Board Member 5: Waring Hudsucker was never an easy man to figure out. He built this company with his bare hands, every step he took was a step up, except of course this last one.
Sidney J. Mussburger: Sure, sure he was a swell fella, but when the president, chairman of the board and owner of 87% of the company stock drops 44 floors…
Board Member 6: 45.
Board Member 7: Counting the mezzanine.
The Hudsucker Proxy, 1994
18 Notes/ Hide
- bedwyrssong likes this
- donutsandbagels reblogged this from idancedinamerica
- donutsandbagels likes this
- kumi-kumi reblogged this from idancedinamerica
- kumi-kumi likes this
- vykee reblogged this from bocchickenboc and added:
- bocchickenboc reblogged this from idancedinamerica and added:
- bocchickenboc likes this
- theunutterable likes this
- jergobardley reblogged this from idancedinamerica
- jergobardley likes this
- theemperorofthenorth reblogged this from idancedinamerica
- talesofacquiesce reblogged this from idancedinamerica
- samwanda likes this
- ssstrychnine likes this
- idancedinamerica posted this